Re: [opensuse-buildservice] The disconnect
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 10:15:06 -0400
On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Robert Schweikert
<rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

<snip>
Based on a mail on the packaging list I guess what I need to do to get
things into the distribution is to have another sr for the packages to
the openSUSE:Factory project. But, that I cannot do as I am not a
maintainer of devel:languages:perl. Now, I'd have to get added as a
maintainer in that project and then do an sr for perl-critic and
dependencies. Then rinse and repeat for any packages I might submit to
other top level projects.

Was the devel maintainer issue ever addressed in this thread?

Is it real or a red-herring?

If real, it seems the biggest stumbling block, not the double SR issue
that has bee discussed.

Greg