[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.1.1 released
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:08:04 +0200

We just released OBS 2.1.1 maintenance und security fix release.

Users of OBS 2.1.0 should update ASAP due to a critical security issue. OBS 2.0
and before is not affected by this.

Apart from this we have also a number of bugfixes, find details below.

Special thanks go to Vivian Zhang from Intel and David Greaves for their
contributions
to this release.

It got released to the ususal places:

Appliance: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Appliance
Packages: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/
Git: http://www.gitorious.org/opensuse/build-service/commits/2.1

Changes:
========

* Default build target list got updated
* Support for filtering user base when using LDAP database for authentification
* LDAP support enforces the usage of SSL for authentification now for security
reasons

Bugfixes:
=========

* api got fixes which allowed a cross side scripting attack to change a users
password,
if he is logged in and clicked on a crafted URL elsewhere. (Affected only OBS
2.1.0)
* api handles request state "revoked" also as final state now
* webui received multiple layout fixes and improvements esp. when handling
sources.
* webui is CC'ng now all bugowners if multiple are defined (#513167)
* source service daemon has been fixed to support long running processes
* worker code download is honoring proxy settings now (#630994)

SUSE Linux Products GmbH