[opensuse-buildservice] Creating packages through the API - Help?
  • From: Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen <admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 00:35:37 +0100
Hi!

You may have heard of this funny little thing called Project Bretzn, which
Frank Karlitschek announced at the openSuse conference last week[1]. I'm one
of the people working on the connecting-the-dots bit for it, and as the
subject hints at, I have now run into what seems like a bit of a problem:

I cannot find any functions to actually create a new package using the web
API. I can interact with existing ones perfectly fine (storing new information
into _meta), but creating new ones seems to be missing. Can someone help me
out here?
I further assume that the same problem exists for creating sub-projects, and
as such would like to request assistance with this as well - this is less
important, but would be greatly appreciated if it is possible.
In short, what i would like to request is: Pointers to which functions i
will need to call to create a new package, and to create new sub-projects.

Thank you in advance for your help! :)

[1] For those who don't: http://news.opensuse.org/2010/10/26/from-the-
developer-to-the-user-and-back-announcing-project-bretzn/ :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

Co-