[opensuse-buildservice] ISO files and distributions
  • From: Troy Telford <ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:10:34 -0600
When building ISO images using kiwi, I have a question:

It seems that I have no problems building ISO images for SUSE base distros
(no surprise there).

However, if I try to build an ISO image using something else (CentOS seems
to be my example...), I get an unresolvable error:

nothing provides kiwi, nothing provides kiwi-packagesmanager:instsource.

So... does the ISO building in OBS require those package compiled for the
target distribution? Or is kiwi independant of the OS the ISO image is
being built for?
--
Troy Telford