Re: [opensuse-buildservice] tar_scm blocked in "source update running"
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:51:17 +0200
I would create a SR, but not sure what/where is upstream/devel project
for the source services.

Please submit it to "openSUSE:Tools" project.

SR #51134

thanks, accepted.

But this still doesn't explains the "source update running" four hours
after :-(

right, the system where the source service is running one was dead.

I need to make this more reliable the next days :/

Btw, it looks like your job caused it actually, trying to download something
way bigger
than 200MB (I can even check here via my local connection).

I think I need to add a protection/limit here ...

However, please use the "subdir" argument in source service download and
package
only a subdirectory (I don't think you really want the entire svn here).

Yeah. The useful part is 4MiB compressed, but everything is 40MiB
(222MiB uncompressed). The problem is the useful and not useful parts
are badly mixed, so subdir doesn't helps too much.
The SVN includes an "Externals" dir with a full copy of every
dependent library (very Windows-style): SDL, wxWidgets, LUA, etc. But
I can't just ignore that dir since for example "WiiUse" is an external
project... that has been modified so much that is not compatible
anymore with the original version, being in fact an internal fork that
is not really "External" at all.