Re: [opensuse-buildservice] tar_scm blocked in "source update running"
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:57:46 +0200
I would create a SR, but not sure what/where is upstream/devel project
for the source services.

Please submit it to "openSUSE:Tools" project.

SR #51134

thanks, accepted.

But this still doesn't explains the "source update running" four hours
after :-(

right, the system where the source service is running one was dead.

I need to make this more reliable the next days :/

Btw, it looks like your job caused it actually, trying to download something
way bigger
than 200MB (I can even check here via my local connection).

I think I need to add a protection/limit here ...

However, please use the "subdir" argument in source service download and package
only a subdirectory (I don't think you really want the entire svn here).

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH