Re: [opensuse-buildservice] tar_scm blocked in "source update running"
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:49:04 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 20. Oktober 2010, 18:37:17 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
2010/10/20 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
Am Mittwoch, 20. Oktober 2010, 15:35:04 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
dolphin-emu from home:RedDwarf:NonFree, that uses the new tar_scm
source service, has been in "source update running" for more than an
hour.

Also, at least the tar_scm version I have installed from
openSUSE:Tools seems to have a typo that makes --filename not work.
Where it says

FILE="$FILENAME"
VERSION="$MYVERSION"

it should say

FILE="$MYFILENAME"
VERSION="$MYVERSION"

I would create a SR, but not sure what/where is upstream/devel project
for the source services.

Please submit it to "openSUSE:Tools" project.

SR #51134

thanks, accepted.

But this still doesn't explains the "source update running" four hours after
:-(

right, the system where the source service is running one was dead.

I need to make this more reliable the next days :/

SUSE Linux Products GmbH