[opensuse-buildservice] Add-On ISOs (Non-SuSE)
  • From: Troy Telford <ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:29:10 -0600
I have two questions:
1.) I've been able to figure out add-on ISO images that are based on
SUSE distros; however I also need similar ISO images for non-SUSE distros
such as CentOS, etc.

I figured before I dug in too deeply, I'd ask the list if templates for
making add-on ISO images for non-SUSE distros exist already.

2.) I've noticed for the ISO .product files, there is an entry:

mediastyle="suse-11.2"

Where is the mediastyle defined and/or documented?
--
Troy Telford