Re: [opensuse-buildservice] /srv/www/obs/api/files/distributions.xml
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:40:16 +0200
Am Montag, 18. Oktober 2010, 11:29:08 schrieb Carsten Hoeger:
On Mon, Oct 18, Carsten Hoeger wrote:

the README.UPDATERS file mentions /srv/www/obs/api/files/distributions.xml
as
default target definition.
That would mean I could change this to our own internal targets when people
create an own build based on our own internal repos, which would be very
helpful.

Unfortunately nothing changes when I change this file.
I already restarted lighthttp and obsapidelayed and did wait for half an
hour.

Or is this page

http://obs.exampl.de/project/add_target_simple?project=test

not generated from this template?

Right after I sent this mail, the changes did apply.

good :)

The webui is caching that for 30 minutes, so it seems you wrote it at minute 29
;)

SUSE Linux Products GmbH