[opensuse-buildservice] Building packages using the tar_scm source service
  • From: Johannes Weberhofer <jweberhofer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:02:41 +0200
Hello!

I have created a package which automatically checks out it's sources using svn.
It creates a tar-ball.

I have two questions:

* When the revision number changes, I guess, the file-name changes, too; is
there a way to automatically detect the current number?

* RPMLINT tells me "Files bigger than 100k should be bzip2'ed in order to save
space."; is there a way to compress the tar automatically?

Best regards,
Johannes Weberhofer

--
Johannes Weberhofer