[opensuse-buildservice] /srv/www/obs/api/files/distributions.xml
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:32:01 +0200
Hi,

the README.UPDATERS file mentions /srv/www/obs/api/files/distributions.xml as
default target definition.
That would mean I could change this to our own internal targets when people
create an own build based on our own internal repos, which would be very
helpful.

Unfortunately nothing changes when I change this file.
I already restarted lighthttp and obsapidelayed and did wait for half an hour.

Or is this page

http://obs.exampl.de/project/add_target_simple?project=test

not generated from this template?

--