[opensuse-buildservice] Many idle instances, but plenty to do
  • From: "Hans-Peter Jansen" <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 21:20:26 +0200
Hi,

now, that BS is running like a charm since days, is it to be expected,
that there are plenty idle instances (I counted 30 ATM for x86), while
there are about 14000 packages queued up, waiting to build?

I'm starring at the build monitor of my projects, and since yesterday
morning, there where probably about 15 jobs done, much more then 150
jobs left, and I'm actively withhold any additional activity..

Patience is a trait of character,
Pete