[opensuse-buildservice] ST Linux into OBS
  • From: Francisco Javier Cuadrado <francisco.cuadrado@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:03:42 +0200
Hi, all! (Again)

In my search to get an OBS instance which can compile for sh4
architecture I found ST Linux, a _metadistro_ based on Fedora/Red Hat
which offers a cross compiler for sh4 and a basic environment for it.

So I search if ST Linux is supported by OBS, and I found this wiki
article: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Testing

In that article, ST Linux appears as supported and, I supposed,
tested, but I can't find another reference, so I come here to ask you
if someone knows anything about ST Linux into OBS.

Thanks, again!

--
Francisco Javier Cuadrado

SPAIN-CHINA-HONG KONG-POLAND