Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Questions on multi-platform building...
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:08:40 +0200
Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010, 17:50:24 schrieb Nelson Marques:
I've changed some of my .spec files to allow building in Fedora 13 in
OBS, and the results are quite nice, though there's a couple of things I
seek guidance:

* How to make usage of rpmlint in Fedora builds? I've noticed that
rpmlint doesn't run for F13 builds. Is there anyway I can place the
rpmlint config file from Fedora and make it run through it?

It might be enough to add "Support: rpmlint" to your projects prjconf.

Not quite. You need an equivalent of 'rpmlint-mini' as used in Factory.
Ie in order to not influence build dependencies you need a more or
less self contained package of rpmlint. That special rpmlint package
needs to hook into the build script by installing a script to
/usr/lib/build/checks (rpmlint-mini in openSUSE uses
/opt/testing/bin/rpmlint but that's really a dirty hack that should
be removed in the future).

cu
Ludwig

--