[opensuse-buildservice] build-compare and debug packages
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 05:32:09 +0200
Recently I have been receiving more updates than usual. Looking at
logs I find multiple examples like this one:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=opencv&project=home%3ARedDwarf%3Amultimedia&repository=openSUSE_11.3

where build-compare detects "different number of subpackages" and
gives a list that seems to suggest the old -debug* packages aren't
counted. Is the OBS failing to copy them to "/.build.oldpackages" or
is the build-compare script failing to count them?