Re: [opensuse-buildservice] An osc source validator shortcoming
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:09:10 +0200
Am Friday 08 October 2010 schrieb Dave Plater:
Hi, I just had libsndfile sr #49949 declined by factory due to changes
not being in strict chronological order. I think this slipped past the
osc source validator because there is libsndfile.changes and
libsndfile-progs.changes in the same package and I copied the one to the
other, meanwhile libsndfile-progs.changes had an additional entry when
the linked package was split off. It would be good if the source
validator had picked this up.

This strictly in order rule is reviewed case by case and source validation is
strict. So just document that you copied it over and I see no reason to
decline that - it just makes sense keep them in sync.

Greetings, Stephan