[opensuse-buildservice] An osc source validator shortcoming
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 09:10:58 +0200
Hi, I just had libsndfile sr #49949 declined by factory due to changes
not being in strict chronological order. I think this slipped past the
osc source validator because there is libsndfile.changes and
libsndfile-progs.changes in the same package and I copied the one to the
other, meanwhile libsndfile-progs.changes had an additional entry when
the linked package was split off. It would be good if the source
validator had picked this up.
Thanks
Dave P