[opensuse-buildservice] Questions on multi-platform building...
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 16:50:24 +0100

I've changed some of my .spec files to allow building in Fedora 13 in
OBS, and the results are quite nice, though there's a couple of things I
seek guidance:

* How to make usage of rpmlint in Fedora builds? I've noticed that
rpmlint doesn't run for F13 builds. Is there anyway I can place the
rpmlint config file from Fedora and make it run through it?

* What is the problem with {?dist}? (the usual .fc13.). Though the
packaged built locally are generated properly the ones built on OBS do
not get the .fc13. Was this intended? (not much of an issue though).

* How to add extra repositories? I'm not sure why, but qmake-qt4
package isn't being picked up for Fedora. How would one configure OBS to
grab packages from a Fedora Mirror ?

Thanks in advance,
Nelson.