[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.1 Beta 3
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:33:16 +0200
OBS 2.1 Beta 3 released
=======================

This release contains only a few changes since Beta 2:

* further leaks are closed for sourceaccess protection.
I consider this complete now (but we will redesign for 2.2 release).

* Fixes in user management.
(It was possible with all 2.1 Beta releases to change foreign people
password.
This is not an issue on 2.0 and before)

We have not yet fixed:

* webui needs some layout fixes for
- new user registration dialog
- linked package view

and way may not do so for 2.1.0 either, sorry. However this is only the look,
but not
functionality.

OBS 2.1 Beta 3 is tagged as version 2.0.105, you can get as usual packages
from

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools:/Unstable/

or installation medias or appliances from

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/OBS-Appliance

Please send bugreports to our new "openSUSE Build Service" product in bugzilla:

https://bugzilla.novell.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Build%20Service

Please be not disappointed, if you do not get any answers from us in the next
days,
Michael and me won't be online until tuesday. Keep testing anyway, we will read
it
afterwards :)

SUSE Linux Products GmbH