Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to delete old binaries from packages that don't exists anymore?
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 14:00:30 +0200
2010/10/7 Dirk Müller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>:
On Thursday 07 October 2010, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:

An "osc ls -b home:RedDwarf -r openSUSE_11.3 -a x86_64" returns things
like:

opensc.rpm
opensc-debuginfo.rpm
opensc-debugsource.rpm
opensc-devel.rpm

But I deleted the "opensc" package in my home repo long ago. Since it
doesn't exists anymore I can't use osc wipebinaries. What can I do?

run wipebinaries on the project - that should clean it up.

I tried with every option but --all and didn't work. If nobody needs
the current status to make some forensics I will use --all this
afternoon even if that will mean a rebuild of every package.