Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Debian prjconf
  • From: "Jan-Simon Möller" <dl9pf@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 17:03:37 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2010, 15:37:02 schrieb Francisco Javier Cuadrado:
Hi, all!

I'm trying to configure my OBS to cross compile packages for SH4
architecture (someone knows me from the IRC channel), to configure my
OBS I'm using an unofficial Debian SH4 port[1] and a prjconf file from
build.opensuse.org debian 5.0 project[2].

But when OBS tries to create build environment, it fails showing the
following error http://pastie.org/1200336

It seems a dependency problem or something similar, but I have no idea
about how to fix it. Can anyone help me?

[1] http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/pool-sh4/
[2] https://build.opensuse.org/project/prjconf?project=Debian%3A5.0

Does your qemu-sh4 work correctly ? Its now well tested iirc.

Setup a debian/sh4 rootfs (debootstrap --foreign), put qemu-sh4 in
/<mynewrootfs>/usr/bin/qemu-sh4
... chroot into /<mynewrootfs> and test different things (ls, cat, find, dpkg).

Best,
Jan-Simon