[opensuse-buildservice] Debian prjconf
  • From: Francisco Javier Cuadrado <francisco.cuadrado@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 15:37:02 +0200
Hi, all!

I'm trying to configure my OBS to cross compile packages for SH4
architecture (someone knows me from the IRC channel), to configure my
OBS I'm using an unofficial Debian SH4 port[1] and a prjconf file from
build.opensuse.org debian 5.0 project[2].

But when OBS tries to create build environment, it fails showing the
following error http://pastie.org/1200336

It seems a dependency problem or something similar, but I have no idea
about how to fix it. Can anyone help me?

[1] http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/pool-sh4/
[2] https://build.opensuse.org/project/prjconf?project=Debian%3A5.0

--
Francisco Javier Cuadrado