Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Notification on broken builds
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 17:51:32 +0200
On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 19:36 +0400, Kyrill Detinov wrote:
Tuesday 05 October 2010

On Tuesday 05 October 2010 Klaas Freitag wrote:

No. You can pick which notification you want and how. Adjust your
settings

for that here:
https://hermes.opensuse.org

There you should have the "Build Failure" checkmarked in the section
"openSUSE Build Service: package building results".

Notification doesn't work for me too.

And I see "OBS Build failures for openSUSE:Factory"
https://hermes.opensuse.org/feeds/25550

Latest message dated Sat Jul 10.

Same here. I have them enabled on the hermes site. But messages no
longer arrive. I added a repo and caused a build of a few things
yesterday. The builds were complete yesterday (yeah!), but no
notifications.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST