Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Notification on broken builds
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 14:47:48 +0200
On Tuesday 05 October 2010 11:13:13 Tejas Guruswamy wrote:
On 05/10/10 09:36, Matthias Bach wrote:
Hi,

I remember that way back I used to get Email notifications if the build of
one of the packages I maintain was broken. Am I remembering wrong?

No. You can pick which notification you want and how. Adjust your settings
for that here:
https://hermes.opensuse.org

There you should have the "Build Failure" checkmarked in the section
"openSUSE Build Service: package building results".

I can check your notifications if you send me your account name in PM.

have fun,

Klaas