[opensuse-buildservice] Notification on broken builds
  • From: Matthias Bach <marix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:36:45 +0200
Hi,

I remember that way back I used to get Email notifications if the build of one
of the packages I maintain was broken. Am I remembering wrong? At least it
seems I am now not getting any such notifications, as when I did my last
routine check around the Build Service I found that two of the packages I build
were broken for factory, without me getting notified.

At least I think this would be a really useful feature, especially while there
is no monitor page displaying all involved packages. I also feared I
accidentally switched it of, but even googling didn't turn up anything on the
topic.

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Bach
marix@xxxxxxxxx

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little
way past them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke