[opensuse-buildservice] Mingw32 - Making Windows binaries
  • From: Nicholas Peterson <nrp36@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 18:31:21 -0400
Hello Everyone,

I've already tested Mingw32 on my own (Ubuntu) system and was able
to verify that it did indeed compile my program. I would like to move
the build process to OBS, but whenever I make a control/dsc file with
'Build-Depends: gcc-mingw32' or 'mingw32' it says they are
unavailable. The repository that this is running on is made from
Ubuntu 10.04.

Ubuntu 10.04 has both of these packages available via APT, but for
some reason OBS can't seem to find them. Is there another better way
to use MinGW with OBS, or get MinGW to be available?

Thanks,
Nick