Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is this the intended behaviour of the source validator?
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 10:00:18 +0200

Log message not specified
a)bort, c)ontinue, e)dit: c
- package has baselibs.conf: (unchanged)
Attention, libffado-2.0.1 is not mentioned in spec files as source or patch.
Attention, _link is not mentioned in spec files as source or patch.
Is this correct? [N/y/d] (y to ignore)

The version in openSUSE:Tools:Unstable is now ignoring files starting with
an underscore.

Waits for Rudis review to be merged into :Tools and :Factory.

bye
adrian

Thanks.
I would like to get to know the web ui services, I've already found it
useful building a src rpm to test but am unable to co the packages also
I think automatic updates of tarballs is good and would like to discuss
it on irc if someone can give me a time preferably after 18:00 UTC.
Regards
Dave P