[opensuse-buildservice] Build a kernel driver for SLES11
  • From: Vittorio Manfredini <vittorio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 23:24:53 +0200
I build a package with a kernel driver for SLES11 on obs, but the problem is that I did not discover how to add the update repository for SLES11.

So the package that I build for SLES11 it's quiet unusable, because it's for a kernel release different from the updated kernel.

It's possible to add the SLES11 or SLES11SP1 update repository ?

How I can do that ?

Thanks