[opensuse-buildservice] Is this the intended behaviour of the source validator?
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 16:20:26 +0200
Hi, this isn't a blocker, I just delete _link I can always relink if
something goes wrong.
davepl@Arbuthnot:/data/src/osc/home:plater/ffado> osc ci

Log message not specified
a)bort, c)ontinue, e)dit: c
Working copy '/data/src/osc/home:plater/ffado' is out of date (rev 84 vs
rev 85).
Looks as if you need to update it first.
davepl@Arbuthnot:/data/src/osc/home:plater/ffado> osc up
A _link
At revision 85.
davepl@Arbuthnot:/data/src/osc/home:plater/ffado> osc ci

Log message not specified
a)bort, c)ontinue, e)dit: c
- package has baselibs.conf: (unchanged)
Attention, libffado-2.0.1 is not mentioned in spec files as source or patch.
Attention, _link is not mentioned in spec files as source or patch.
Is this correct? [N/y/d] (y to ignore)

Regards
Dave P