Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.1 Beta 2 released
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:14:18 -0400
On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 08:58, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

OBS 2.1 Beta 2 released
=======================

This release contains some more changes as original wanted, so
please consider this a Beta 1 take two...

Larger code changes happened in

 * sourceaccess flag handling, people who already protect crown jewels
  via this should update immediatly.

 * api allows to limit new user registration now. It can be set
  to deny user registration (except for Admin) or to require
  additional confirmation step by the Admin.

 * webui offers a UI for a new user registration.

We still have a number of open issues, so we will need for sure
a Beta 3 release. Open issues are:

 * Regression when trying to access source files of deleted packages
  (not possible anymore).

 * webui needs some layout fixes for
  - new user registration dialog
  - linked package view

 * fixes in source service area.

OBS 2.1 Beta 2 is tagged as version 2.0.104, you can get as usual packages
from

 http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools:/Unstable/

or installation medias or appliances from

 http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/OBS-Appliance

Please send bugreports to our new "openSUSE Build Service" product in
bugzilla:

 https://bugzilla.novell.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Build%20Service

I'm guessing that we have to run rake db:migrate here too?

--
later, Robert Xu