[opensuse-buildservice] OBS-related blog posts at Dell Techcenter
  • From: Michael E Brown <Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:28:49 -0500

Thought people might be interested in two blog posts that are up on Dell
TechCenter blog that are relevant to OBS/Kiwi.

I wrote the following blog post about how we use OBS to build Dell OpenManage.
If people want to know more, I'm open to writing other blog posts. As long as
they get readers, I'll keep writing them... :)

http://en.community.dell.com/dell-blogs/enterprise/b/tech-center/archive/2010/09/27/behind-the-scenes-dell-openmanage-build-process-and-opensuse-build-service.aspx

My co-worker, Praveen Paladugu, wrote the following post about Kiwi:

http://en.community.dell.com/dell-blogs/enterprise/b/tech-center/archive/2010/09/13/live-image-creation-with-kiwi.aspx

--
Michael Brown
Linux OS Engineering