Re: [opensuse-buildservice] some obs repos broken?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:47:13 +0200

The mirror server has a broken file system. We work on the problem.

(All files are correct on OBS master server).

bye
adrian

Am Mittwoch, 22. September 2010, 10:23:41 schrieb Werner Flamme:
Mathias Homann [22.09.2010 09:31]:
Hi,

on "zypper ref" i get this:

Retrieving repository 'Software configuration management (openSUSE_11.1)'
metadata [error]
Repository 'Software configuration management (openSUSE_11.1)' is invalid.
File /var/tmp/TmpFile.RBoObc doesn't contain public key data
Please check if the URIs defined for this repository are pointing to a valid
repository.
Skipping repository 'Software configuration management (openSUSE_11.1)'
because of the above error.

Retrieving repository 'Various php-applications (openSUSE_11.1)' metadata
[error]
Repository 'Various php-applications (openSUSE_11.1)' is invalid.
File /var/tmp/TmpFile.HBu9G9 doesn't contain public key data
Please check if the URIs defined for this repository are pointing to a valid
repository.
Skipping repository 'Various php-applications (openSUSE_11.1)' because of
the
above error.
Repository 'PHP extensions (server_php_openSUSE_11.1)' is up to date.
Some of the repositories have not been refreshed because of an error.

the urls to those two repos:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/tools:/scm/openSUSE_11.1/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/php:/applications/openSUSE_11.1/

what's up with those? when I open them in firefox they look ok to me...

There are some more, at least I found:

<http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ha-clustering/SLE_11_SP1>
<http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/monitoring/SLE_11>
<http://download.opensuse.org/update/11.3>