[opensuse-buildservice] expandpackages issue when using build tool locally
  • From: "Zhang, Vivian" <vivian.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 22:45:25 +0800
Hi,
I tried to use build tool (build -repo=xxxxx xxx.src.rpm) locally and found
a issue . The source rpm package can be built successfully on the OBS but fail
with build tool locally (the config file is the as the OBS server).
I checked the issue and found the generated rpmlist is different with the
server. The local build tool missed some build dependencies. Has anyone met
this issue and any diff between these two methods to get the rpmlist for
initializing build environment?

Thanks
vivian

  • No further messages