Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Mandriva versions
  • From: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:46:15 +0200
Le jeudi 26 août 2010 à 20:30 +0200, Adrian Schröter a écrit :
On Thursday 26 August 2010 18:32:17 Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
2010/8/26 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
The second thing I wonder is which branches of the Mandriva repos are
included? All three? main, contrib and non-free? Or just main?

Just main.

So far no one asked for more and the others may need more legal
investigation,
if we are allowed to import them.

As a matter of fact, some people asked for more:
- http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2008-02/msg00214.html
- http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2010-04/msg00241.html

...and I'm pretty sure there have been some more over the last two years.

okay, I have briefly checked contrib and non-free and they contain stuff
which is on our blacklist (due to license problems, patent problems and
copyright issues).

Hmm, contrib and main are similar, the only difference is level of
support from Mandriva.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Novell