Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Mandriva version 2009.1 x86_64 missing bind-utils
  • From: Stephan Kleine <bitdealer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 02:25:18 +0200
On Thursday August 26 2010 21:31:37 Antonio wrote:
Hi,

why Mandriva 2009.1 in x86_64 is missing the package bind-utils?
Has anything changed in the base repository (it was building fine until
recently)?

This happened by accident during recent server troubles and is already fixed:

osc ls -b Mandriva:2009.1 -r standard -a x86_64 | grep bind-utils

Thanks,
Antonio