Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Mandriva versions
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:12:44 +0200
On 2010-08-26 12:00:51 +0200, Oliver Burger wrote:
Is there a way to include additional repos like plf? (Mandriva's equivalent
of
packman, I think, don't know that much about packman)

as packman for opensuse is running their own buildservice, the
answer is no.

And last but not least. After building a package Mandriva's "genhdlist2"
should be run on the repo to create the files needed by Mandriva's package
management.

seems we need another repository type in the configuration.
mandriva cant handle plain repomd repositories?

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you