[opensuse-buildservice] Mandriva versions
  • From: Oliver Burger <oliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:00:51 +0200
Hi there,

on FrOSCon I was talking to some openSUse guys about the possibility to use
the obs as build system for the German Mandriva community. Now "playing
arround" a bit brought several items to my attention.

On some places in the buildservice I found the Mandriva versions 2009.1 and
2010.
Which 2010 release is this? 2010.0 or 2010.1? And why are there not both?

The second thing I wonder is which branches of the Mandriva repos are
included? All three? main, contrib and non-free? Or just main?

Is there a way to include additional repos like plf? (Mandriva's equivalent of
packman, I think, don't know that much about packman)

And last but not least. After building a package Mandriva's "genhdlist2"
should be run on the repo to create the files needed by Mandriva's package
management.

Thanks for your answers,

Oliver

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of packagers
'cause they are subtle and quick to anger!

Oliver Burger

MandrivaUser.de - RPM-Team

Mandriva - German i18n group