Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ia-64 (itanium) scheduling and worker
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:35:16 +0200
On Wednesday 25 August 2010 01:16:58 Troy Telford wrote:
I've got a pretty decent private OBS server set up; but there is one thing
I'm
fairly sure will be easy, but am looking for pointers as to where to look
first: Architectures other than those currently on build.opensuse.org -
specifically, Itanium/IA-64

Assuming that I'm working with older distros that support IA-64/Itanium, how
difficult would it be to get OBS to schedule/build on IA-64? I'm thinking it
shouldn't be too hard, given that bs_sched in in perl, as is obs-worker.

IA64 is supported and we use it internaly.

So what would I have to do in order to support Itanium on my private OBS
install?

Just run the ia64 scheduler, have a look in

/etc/sysconfig/obs-server

for that.
SUSE Linux Products GmbH