Re: [opensuse-buildservice] publishing still disabled?
  • From: Mathias Homann <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:58:48 +0200
On 2010-08-24 13:18:13 +0200, Mathias Homann wrote:
is publishing still disabled? I have a few packages sitting in my project
that finished building about half an hour ago, and still are in state
"finished" as opposed to "published"... and there are no other build
jobs in my project.

the publisher is running but still has a backlog and the obs quite busy
in general.

on the obs status monitor it looks more like "mostly idle" except for two jobs
that have been running for three whole days now, and maybe a handful that have
been running for several hours... maybe someone should investigate?

bye
MH