Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kde-obs-generator Error
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:32:32 +0200
On Monday 23 of August 2010, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
I try to generate a cross distribution package for Oyranos. My test with
kde-obs-generator failed with following message:
ERROR: Do not know which analyzer to use

It means it doesn't know how to analyze the tarball contents.

The Package is a configure/make/make install one, but not autotools.

And this is the reason. Hand-made Makefile stuff is next to impossible to
machine process.

--
Lubos Lunak
openSUSE Boosters team, KDE developer