Re: [opensuse-buildservice] approved repository
  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:05:20 +0200 (MEST)
Am 23.08.10, 14:15 +0200 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
Just use bugzilla to request such an entry. Please propose where it should
live and who will be the default owners.

Well, I try to login, but get a error message:
(iChain.pm: message 3)

log out and log in works but not access to:
https://bugzilla.novell.com/ichainlogin.cgi?target=enter_bug.cgi?format%3Dguided
... the above error.

Do I miss something?

Once you have that, you could also submit the packages into the openSUSE
Factory distribution for inclusion into our next version. Please introduce on
the opensuse-factory mailing list your new changes - and if you have questions
on how to submit them to openSUSE:Factory, just ask.

Thanks for the suggestion.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--