[opensuse-buildservice] approved repository
  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:06:05 +0200 (MEST)
How to become a approved repository? Or is there already a repository around colour management packages?

Background:
the home:bekun [1] repository contains many colour management packages. But a search on openSUSE.org does not show them by default. One has to tweak search options before. After creating a LiveCD [2] I think the repository works out of the box :-)
(ok, the later is tested only on two intel/nvidia machines)

Now, what are the details to get a approved status or be recommended for openSUSE or any other distribution for colour management?

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org

PS: I am involved in most of the provided packages.

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/project/packages?project=home%3Abekun
[2] http://susegallery.com/a/8Kr6tw/oyranos