Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS: set release number of package?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:02:46 +0200
On Tuesday 17 August 2010 17:49:10 Jon Nelson wrote:
On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

it is correct. But if the release number in the spec file is higher than
CI_CNT, CI_CNT
will get increased to its value.

A question, then. I assume that the "check-in count" is stored somewhere.
Let's say the value is 3 (and the 'Release' value in the specfile is 1).
So then I make a change, and set the 'Release' value in the specfile to 10.
Does that also change the 'check-in count' to 10, such that if I make
yet another change to the specfile where I set it to, say, 5, that the
'check-in count' would then be 11?

Yep, that is the behaviour

bye
adrian