[opensuse-buildservice] Running OBS Rails app in sub directories.
  • From: Leaf John <leafjohn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:54:33 +0800
My situation is, I could export obs service through only one port( 80
), I have only one server, and the server has only one domainname.so
I've to run different rails app by different sub dirs.

I tried the strip uri feature of lighttpd, and I added this line to rails.inc:

"max-procs" => rails_procs,
"idle-timeout" => 3600,
+ "strip-request-uri" => strip_uri,
)
)
)

Than I add another obs-80.conf to vhosts.d, add this content:
HTTP["url"] =~ "^/webui/" {
strip_uri="/webui"
include "vhosts.d/rails.inc"
}

Than I visit my server like, http://myip/webui, and I got the front
page all right, but no link works, no style sheet, even no images in
the web page.
From the html source I see that all links point to some absolute
address like /stylesheet/xxx.css, /images/opensuse.png..

So, My question is, is there any solutions for this case? If not where
can I do the modifications to solve the link address issue?
Modifications won't be an easy task, cause the absolute path will save
some energy in web page generation, but it won't be a task not
possible.

--
Best Reagres,
Leaf Johnson<leafjohn@xxxxxxxxx>