Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Status of ARM in OBS?
  • From: "Jan-Simon Möller" <dl9pf@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:47:43 +0200
Am Freitag, 13. August 2010, 02:13:39 schrieb Stephan Kleine:
On Thursday August 12 2010 23:24:07 Greg Freemyer wrote:
All,

I see discussion in OpenFate about ARM support in factory, but no
status as to what if anything has been done at this point. My
understanding a month or two ago is that the Arm crosscompile
environment was going to be re-enabled to see what the status was.

Can anyone provide an update?

The current state is that gcc is a PITA which probably requires some low
level
knowledge, so any help would be appreciated, and it is currently handled at
https://build.opensuse.org/project/packages?project=home%3Adl9pf%3Abranches%3APorts%3AARM%3ABase%3Abuild

rpm is the pita - we're getting a wrong _target_cpu value somehow. Its not
gcc, at least not atm.
Let me knock this when i've some spare-time.

Best,
Jan-Simon