Re: [opensuse-buildservice] cpio fatal error?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:04:54 +0200
On Thursday 12 August 2010 04:37:29 Robert Xu wrote:
I'm getting "cpio: fatal error" and all my builds are stalled/failed now.
Can someone fix this problem?

Sorry, but the builds for Fedora:13 are still working on build.o.o.

So it must be something on your side, prjconf or incompatible packages in your
repo.

You will need to debug this on your host.

bye
adrian