Re: [opensuse-buildservice] cpio fatal error?
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 22:37:29 -0400
I'm getting "cpio: fatal error" and all my builds are stalled/failed now.
Can someone fix this problem?

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 18:24, Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, it's that, but it's when that was added was when I started
having problems.
Anyone have an old version of the config BEFORE they added the change?

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 16:59, Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll check...

On Aug 11, 2010, at 16:36, "Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx"
<Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx
 > wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was one of nss-softokn-freebl or nss-softokn
which was missing when I debugged this in my config.
--
Michael