[opensuse-buildservice] Finding packages built for openSUSE and Ubuntu
  • From: "R. Tyler Ballance" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:33:55 -0700
Howdy folks, I am working on a post about OBS and I can't for the life of me
find any examples of applications that are being built with OBS for multiple
platforms (like openSUSE and Ubuntu).

Either I'm not guessing the right packages, or the web search on
software.opensuse.org isn't properly finding them :)

What are some good "highlights" packages that are built for multiple platforms
with OBS I can shine the spotlight on? It seems even our beloved Banshee and
F-Spot aren't built for Ubuntu with it :-/

Cheers,
-R. Tyler Ballance
GitHub: http://github.com/rtyler
Twitter: http://twitter.com/agentdero