Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Linked projects and submitting requests
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:00:27 +0200
On Tuesday 10 August 2010 11:46:47 Anas Nashif wrote:
Hi,
I am running the latest unstable packages targeting 2.1 and have found the
following scenario not working.

- Project A has all packages
- Project A:Staging is a linked project using
<link project="A" />
- Package X is in project A

I do:

osc branch A:Staging X (branching package X from project A:Staging)

I checkout the branch and do a change and submit a request, it goes to