[opensuse-buildservice] Linked projects and submitting requests
  • From: Anas Nashif <nashif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:46:47 +0100
Hi,
I am running the latest unstable packages targeting 2.1 and have found the
following scenario not working.

- Project A has all packages
- Project A:Staging is a linked project using
<link project="A" />
- Package X is in project A

I do:

osc branch A:Staging X (branching package X from project A:Staging)

I checkout the branch and do a change and submit a request, it goes to A:Staging

Now, when I try to accept the change, I get:

Errorcode: 400
Message: broken link: linked package 'X' is empty

Isnt that supposed to work?

Anas--